The Bayview Hill Neighborhood Association
We are a gathering of residents who live and work in the area from Williams/Van Dyke Avenues to the San Francisco County line and from the Bayshore Freeway (Hwy. 101) to Candlestick Point.
The mission of the Bayview Hill Neighborhood Association is to combat neighborhood deterioration by being a concerned, informed and watchful group of residents that protect the well-being of our community through our united voice and actions.
The Bayview Hill Neighborhood Association envisions a safe, quiet, clean, and respected San Francisco neighborhood where residents are united and influential regarding issues that impact our quality of life.
- Stay involved in activities that impact the community
- Know and share what’s going on in the community
- Reach out and communicate with other residents and organize for action
- Educate ourselves on community processes
- Engage other residents, community groups, businesses, agencies, government and political officials on issues important to our neighborhood.
- Maintain and communicate the history of the neighborhood